This internship is for the position of Digital Marketing Manager. We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Manager to join our organization. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR, and promotional events, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and can develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Compensation- 4000/ per month
The day-to-day responsibilities would include working on either or all of the following:
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries promptly
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends, innovations in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Day-to-day Work with the social media team, graphic designers, and WordPress developers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the digital field (Social Media Marketing, SEO, Content Writing, Graphic Designing, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g., repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Good to have:
- Prior experience through internships/job experience
- Understanding of branding, layout, messaging, and composition
- Possessing a firm knowledge of keyword analysis and HTML, with at least a minimal understanding of how search engines crawl for information on websites
- Maintaining a clear and concise vision, and connecting with the audience while summarizing key points and instilling confidence.
- Remote /work from home.
- Offer Letter
- Experience Letter
- Internship Certificate
- Flexible work hours