Job Overview- We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates. To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
Compensation- Rs. 4000 per month/-
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Educational Qualification- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to build user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Ability to design and develop responsive design websites
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
Good to have-
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Remote /work from home.
- Offer Letter
- Experience Letter
- Internship Certificate
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code